S 08/2005
    O 08/2007
    R 11/2009
    K 04/2012

Sweet! and they have some Mama shoes now

I'm going to buy one for back to school
    Meg
    mama to j

I should also point out that the groupon is NOT valid on sale items.
    Kristina, Mom to
    S 08/2005
    O 08/2007
    R 11/2009
    K 04/2012

I'm pretty excited about this lol

I'll never buy his shoes anywhere else! (Yes, I have worked there in the past) HOWEVER, I bought Geox shoes in the fall (for outside/everyday wear) and aside from him just now growing out of them they're still in great condition. Yes they were $80, but I didn't have to buy several pairs of cheap shoes throughout the year. In the end, I'd say they were totally worth the investment. He outgrew his indoor ones in April and instead of buying another pair of Geox ones, I opted for Reeboks that were on sale - bad idea. The stitching is already coming out.

I guess my point is, good shoes are worth the investment. Yes it may seem steep at the time...but the quality is so much better than the wal*mart cheapies. In the long run, I've saved money.
    Meg
    mama to j

I love Geox shoes, totally worth the price IMO! Thanks for pointing out the groupon
    Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I'm pretty excited about this lol

I'll never buy his shoes anywhere else! (Yes, I have worked there in the past) HOWEVER, I bought Geox shoes in the fall (for outside/everyday wear) and aside from him just now growing out of them they're still in great condition. Yes they were $80, but I didn't have to buy several pairs of cheap shoes throughout the year. In the end, I'd say they were totally worth the investment. He outgrew his indoor ones in April and instead of buying another pair of Geox ones, I opted for Reeboks that were on sale - bad idea. The stitching is already coming out.

I guess my point is, good shoes are worth the investment. Yes it may seem steep at the time...but the quality is so much better than the wal*mart cheapies. In the long run, I've saved money.
    I totally agree. Not too mention the exceptional fit and food support. I recently read an article that said less then 30% of children have healthy feet by the time they reach the age of 13!

Sweet thanks! That's where I got Sof's shoes from last year and they are still in great shape.

I used my Groupon today! J got some pretty awesome lime green/black light up Geox for school and some new outdoor shoes.

Reminder to those who bought them...they expire Aug 31st!
    Meg
    mama to j

Default Groupon

I just used up a gift certificate on the weekend there too for back to school shoes. It wasn't from groupon but something like that from last year. (I paid $25 for a $50 certificate). I'd been carrying it around for ages since almost everytime I went to Kiddie Kobbler I either didn't find what I wanted or the ones I wanted were on sale so I couldn't use the certificate I had. Anyway, it was good to finally get to use one and save some money!

I still think Petsche's is my favourite for kids shoes though because of the European brands they carry (pricey but I really find the quality worth it) but Kiddie Kobbler is always my next choice. Just wish there was one in Kitchener instead of so far out on Ira Needles!

haha, i'm a broke-o (was gonna say "cheap-o", but "broke-o" fits too!) $20 for a pair of shoes is too much for me!! at least with her growing at this rate! I looked in Kiddie Kobbler once and once my heart rate returned to normal, i noticed they had some really nice looking shoes! =)