Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Different industries legally have different minimum age requirements. It depends on the job.

My 14 year old is volunteering at the local museum a couple of days a week and we are looking for another volunteer gig, maybe at the small local radio station.
    Our summers tend not to look too too different from our school days and we will do some fun stuff together.

I can't believe he's 14 - it feels like time with him is so short now.
    Peace is not something you wish for; it's something you make, something you do, something you are, something you give away.
    ~ Robert Fulghum

libraries have opportunities to volunteer that do not necessarily require contact with young kids. I'm looking into that for my daughter.

DD is turning 13 at the end of the summer. Right now she's only going to a 2 week summer camp with a friend in late August. I'd love to start looking around to get an idea of what's out there for next year.

I love the idea of the local radio station. I've always said that DD would make a great disc jockey.

I am lucky that I live alone and therefore I can devote all my free time to video games. But sometimes I ask for help on the site https://askboosters.com/wow-mythic-carry/ and here they do it very quickly and efficiently instead of me, I really trust these guys.

I have two kids and since caurantine it was not easy to find anything to do. My older one is 14 now and he is now enjoing playing ping-pong lately..
    It`d be so good to take him to the simmer camp like sport summer camp

oh, my kids have found a new computer game. at first they played over the internet, so they still have their phones and now they play on log in VulkanVegas. it doesn't look very good, only the whole absurdity is that they manage to bring money to the family. sometimes this amount is more than the salary of the parents