Default (it's not my) Baby

Okay, last one I promise.

I'm sure you've all heard about the chick accusing The Biebs of being her baby daddy....and if you haven't heres a link for you: http://www.people.com/people/article...541938,00.html

Anyway, someone just shared this on FB. It's Jimmy Fallon singing (its not my) Baby. Hilarious!

http://www.billboard.com/column/vira...05473742.story
    Meg
    mama to j

lol, too funny! I am actually a Justin Bieber fan (I know, I can't believe it either!), since my son listens to his music sometimes. Poor kid dealing with this crap already. Comes with the territory I guess. The video was really funny though
    Proud mom of Riley (2004) and Kendra (2007).

Isabelle

I am too (I even went to buy his new CD yesterday ) I feel bad for him too..but chances are she's going to look like an idiot when its all said and done.

I saw pictures of her online and honestly, she's no Selena Gomez. I have a hard time believing SHE would be the person he would choose to do something like that with.
    Meg
    mama to j

the story is sooo messed up...........it reminds mer of that woman who said Keanu Reeves father 3 of her kids

i feel bad for the Biebs, and i hope for his sake that she is lying

Love that vidoe tho, too funny
    Sara Mom to L(2004), N(2008), and D(2009)

Life has no remote...So, if u don't like what's going on...get up and change it yourself!!!

The video was great!

Chances are this woman is just one of those fruit bars that chases celebrities around.