Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lens Mills = WOW!

How have I lived in KW for a year and not have gone to Lens Mills stores?!? I just discovered it today with my MIL, and seriously spent two hours in there...

Have any of you been there before? Do you love it/hate it? I sure had a great time!
    Anna + Josh = Miriam (2006) and Raymond (2010)

i LOVE it! its so dusty and i'm sure its a fire trap... but i LOVE it! =) so much awesome random stuff, i love random!

YES, that's what I liked about it! Random stuff...where else would you find a celebrity crossword puzzle book for $1.99, and a bin of undies for shamelessly low prices?!
    Anna + Josh = Miriam (2006) and Raymond (2010)

add some jello and that sounds like a fab friday night!

I used to love it, but I was in there a couple weeks ago, and it totally grossed me out. I had to leave.
    Ladybug mom to C (1999) B (2002) and Cadybug (2011)

www.erinladybug.scentsy.ca

I work there lol. my only issues with the place are the incessantly buzzing fluorescent lights and the extraordinarily leaky roof, but I only have those issues because I have been there pretty much almost every day for a year and a bit lol. I will tell you, though, it doesn't matter HOW MUCH you sweep that place, the next day its like you've done nothing. Kinda like my house :P

Quote Originally Posted by shiomi View Post
    I work there lol. my only issues with the place are the incessantly buzzing fluorescent lights and the extraordinarily leaky roof, but I only have those issues because I have been there pretty much almost every day for a year and a bit lol. I will tell you, though, it doesn't matter HOW MUCH you sweep that place, the next day its like you've done nothing. Kinda like my house :P

I used to work at the london store or almost 9 years. and yes it doesn't matter how much you dust or sweep it looks like you didn't do much the next day.

I like the Cambridge one - the fabric section is much tidier than the Waterloo one, and they seem to have a better selection.
    Ashley
    Mom to N (2005)
    and D (2009)

I found their fabric prices to be INSANE!!! Have you guys ever checked out the FabricLand in Stratford? Their prices are AMAZING! ... So cheap... and they aren't in the same 'chain' as the Kitchener one. I hate the Kitchener location. LOL! We were there for over 2 hours - Cottons on for 3.33/yd, $1, $2 fabrics... ! Craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by KyliesMom View Post
    I found their fabric prices to be INSANE!!! Have you guys ever checked out the FabricLand in Stratford? Their prices are AMAZING! ... So cheap... and they aren't in the same 'chain' as the Kitchener one. I hate the Kitchener location. LOL! We were there for over 2 hours - Cottons on for 3.33/yd, $1, $2 fabrics... ! Craziness.
    really?!!??!?!?!
    i have never been to the stratford one, but now i might have to go look

As for Lens mills, i love it, its so amazing awesome in there, and you can always find cute stuff
    Sara Mom to L(2004), N(2008), and D(2009)

Life has no remote...So, if u don't like what's going on...get up and change it yourself!!!