Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Let's talk about sex baby,you and me love that song
    Melissa

The Spicy Lady
    Mommy to Sydney March 17 2006 & Noah November 10 2008

Quote Originally Posted by atpeace View Post
    Girl, get yourself to the "vibrator vs. finger" thread, ASAP! Or the "where do you get your sex toys" thread, too! (Wow, there are a lot of recent sex threads on here)...
    I HAVE vibrators and toys. DH buys them all the time. I just have no interest in using them. I find when I have downtime all I want to do is sit. I don't want to use energy on pleasuring myself lol
    Christine
    Annabelle Grace - March 5, 2010

*Life's a Dance You Learn as You Go*
    *You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast*

Original poster here...
    It's good to know that I am not alone on this....you start to feel like there is something seriously wrong with you.
    I love my DH and am still very attracted to him, but I'm sure it must effect him when I am always rejecting him. Sometimes I'll even pick a fight just so that he won't ask and I don't have to feel guilty for saying no....how messed up is that?!

I did, however, make a dr's appt. and I'm going to talk to him about depression (I have serious mood swings!) and about my complete lack of interest in sex.

Thanks for all the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellerinas_Mom View Post
    This is me as well!! I cringe when he touches me!!! I have no idea what to do either. When I get into it, I am fine...but getting into it takes forever! I would totally be happy with only having sex once a month. DH and I fight a lot about it, he thinks its him, but it's not! It's totally me!! People have told me to do "it" to myself more because "the more you do it the more you'll want it" but I have no interest in doing it myself. I am home alone every night and have never done it myself.

If you find something that works, please let me know!!
    This is me too. I know part is the pill, part is my frustration with DH (not helping etc) and part is tired from working full time and being responsible for 2 kids and never having a break and part is deathly afraid of getting pregnant again because I do not want any more kids.

Good to know I am not alone!
    Proud mom of two great kids

One a teen and one a terrible opps I mean terrific two

Quote Originally Posted by pinksparkles View Post
    This is me too. I know part is the pill, part is my frustration with DH (not helping etc) and part is tired from working full time and being responsible for 2 kids and never having a break and part is deathly afraid of getting pregnant again because I do not want any more kids.

Good to know I am not alone!
    Yes!!!! This exactly!!! When DD goes to bed I crash hard! I don't move! DH doesn't understand that and thinks because he works 10 hours/day - 4 days a week that he has it rough too. I try to tell him all the time that I work 24/7 and hardly ever get a break. I am not complaining, I love my DD more than anything and would do anything for her, I'm just tired!
    Christine
    Annabelle Grace - March 5, 2010

*Life's a Dance You Learn as You Go*
    *You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast*

Download the latest version of xvideos apk file. Xvideos by Pixbr Version 1.3.0 Requires Android and up Download APK