Thread: Sweet 16 Gift

Default Sweet 16 Gift

We have a niece who is turning 16! ... what is a GREAT gift for a 16 year old girl?!

HELP!

I think you can't go wrong with a piece of jewelery. what about a bangle bracelet with a special message inscribed on the inside from you?
    Rachel, mama of 3 BOYS C (9/14/98), Z (9/8/06), E (5/10/08)

I got a birthstone ring!! I loved it....it's been lost along the way, but it sticks with me! It was gold...but I would've prefered silver.

Check out Kristina (CobbledStone) for great prices!

I'll be asking her to do Erika's!....YEARS from now!
    Mama to Smookie (Feb 2009)
    -----------------------------------
    Three Baltic Amber Necklaces for SALE! PM for details

i got my nephew a hot wheels dinkie car (as a joke for getting his first car)
    And i authentic hockey jersey, but he is a huge hockey fan

I got a birthstone ring when i was 16, and i loved it, it thought it was a neat idea.
    Sara Mom to L(2004), N(2008), and D(2009)

Life has no remote...So, if u don't like what's going on...get up and change it yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smookies_mama View Post
    I got a birthstone ring!! I loved it....it's been lost along the way, but it sticks with me! It was gold...but I would've prefered silver.

Check out Kristina (CobbledStone) for great prices!

I'll be asking her to do Erika's!....YEARS from now!
    OMG - how could she have slipped my mind! Im gonna email for some prices now! Thanks!!

******Do linh ki?n vi t*nh giá thay d?i t?ng gi? nên không có giá ch*nh xác!xin LH tr?c ti?p d? có giá t?t!
    *****H*ng mua test t?i ch? - ko c?n bao test!
    **** Liên h? :

Phone : 09345.32.777 - 0126.5605.777 - Tân | Address : 492/7A Xô Vi?t Ngh? Tinh,P.25,Q.Bình Th?nh | YH : cpu_sk478 (pm không reply thì sms or call dùm mình nhé)
    Thu mua Cpu,HDD giá cao!Ai có gì v*o bán nha!

***THU MUA T?N NOI TRONG N?I THÀNH !
    Q.gò v?p,phú nhu?n,tân phú,bình tân,tân bình, c? chi thì giao dùm mình nhé!

***Thu mua thùng máy,linh ki?n máy b*n : Main,Ram,Cpu,Vga,Lcd....d? th? v?i giá cao!
    ***Thu mua laptop d? lo?i....v?i giá cao!
    **** Liên h? du?i sign:
    Phone : 09345.32.777 - 0126.5605.777 - Tân | Address : 492/7A Xô Vi?t Ngh? Tinh,P.25,Q.Bình Th?nh | YH : cpu_sk478

Thu mua Cpu,HDD giá cao!Ai có gì v*o bán nha!

Paint something together. Just a silly all-in-1 set with canvass, paint and brushes. I do this at the cottage on the harvest table. Everyone has their own paper plates and communal paint trays in the middle of the harvest table (Water Colour). I have close to 200 plates saved (10 on a wall and over 200 nestled under the bunks in a container). Hilarious. No one can pick the best because "art" is subjective after-all. For my 30th birthday, I asked my Grandmother to show me how to "crochet" and it was a brilliant experience (albeit I made her a tea-kettle hat which she thought was kooky). Good luck.