Thread: Trampolines

Default Trampolines

So we're thinking of getting the kids a trampoline this year and am wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to get a good one, but that is not toooo expensive. I saw one at Jysk the other day for about $250, but considering they go all the way up in price to over $1000, I'm not sure that that particular one is a real 'cheap' one and won't last long. Any suggestions?
    Mom to Bryan (15), Shae-Lynn (12) Thoren (6)

I am a Mortgage Agent with Dominion Lending - I will shop all the banks and financial institutions to get the best rate and product for YOU! Whether it be a new mortgage, refinancing or you're looking to consolidate debt - Let me help you!

My best advice is to do your homework before buying a trampoline because they really vary in quality. Get model numbers and look at consumer reviews. Decide what size will safely fit in the space you have and definitely get an enclosure for it. I got one last spring. Mine is a higher end one that retailed for over $1,000. I got it on a really good sale. After getting mine neighbours down the street were pressured by their kids to get one. Theirs is an average quality... not cheap but not high-end either. There is nothing wrong with it but their kids still prefer to jump on mine. It is much quieter and much springier. The higher quality trampolines tend to have greater support and more bound through-out. Cheaper ones tend to have maximun spring in the dead-center. We love our trampoline! I got my trampoline at the farming supply store out behind the McDonalds on Homer Watson... near the 401.

Spring is coming soon and I want to order some trampolines for the kindergarten. Which ones do you recommend?

Trampoline is a great option for outdoor activities. Take a look at https://trampolines.guide/ which trampolines are suitable for children. You can take large ones with a grid to make it safe. You can also go to the top 10 section and choose a quality trampoline at a good price