Default how-to-activate-windows-10

How to activate windows 10 is something that a lot of people are looking for answers for. Microsoft released Windows 10 in August this year. It comes with all the features that you want and they are all free.

If you are planning to purchase it then there are many things you have to consider before buying one. For example, the operating system is not only free but you can actually get the upgrade if you want to upgrade. Windows will need an internet connection. To activate Windows 10 is easy, just follow these simple steps.

Before starting with the first step, it is important to make sure that your PC has a good and secure internet connection. The next step is to right click on My Computer and select Properties. In the Properties window, it should say "My Computer - Startup Type"My Computer - Accessories".

To activate Windows 10, you need a digital license or a product key. If you're ready to activate, select Open Activation in Settings. Click Change product key to enter a Windows 10 product key. If Windows 10 was previously activated on your device, your copy of Windows 10 should be activated automatically.