Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hi we attend the First Unitarian Church of Waterloo (http://fucw.cobalt.golden.net/). Below you will find a description that I posted on another thread in case you aren't familiar with Unitarian Universalism (www.uua.org).

If you are looking for a spiritual community in which to explore the big questions, with no one giving you any "answers," I invite you to check out Unitarian Universalism. It is a pluralistic, liberal religious community that has no dogma or creed. Imagine a community of theists, atheists and agnostics in community, each able to follow their own spiritual path, united by 7 principles:
    The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
    Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
    Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
    A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
    The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
    The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
    Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.

Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Best of luck with your journey!

Does anyone attend the Kitchener Baptist church? I want to start going to church again and have my family baptised. My kids attended St. thomas baptist church when we lived there and they are begging recently to go to church. Which is why I'm considering Kitchener Baptist, since they loved the St thomas one so much. I myself havnt been a church goer, Not because I dont believe but because I feel like a huge sinner. :S