Default What a blinding smile you have!

Teeth whiteners- do you use them? which ones have you found work the best?

I bought all sorts of little 'whitening strips', but either I never get around to using them, or I've had a 2/3/4 yr old beside me saying 'can I have some too, can I help, can I try that too', so, back in the drawer they went- till 'later' which never came/

So, I've been going to the tanning place where they have those '15 min' treatments- they work great, but buying the 3-session packages is $200! Even though it works great, I'm a tea drinker (and I smoke ), so my teeth don't stay that white very long.
    I've boughten 3- '3 sessions' so far, so that's $600....at that rate, it would be cheaper to have all my teeth pulled out & wear whiter dentures!

So, just wondering if any of you whiten your teeth- what do you use, do you go to the dentist for it, ect....

I've only every used the Crest 3d professional whiting strips. You leave them on for 30 minutes. After about 4-5 days I saw a difference. I only do it when I have a wedding for special event coming up. I think this is the one I have http://www.3dwhite.com/crest-product...l-effects.aspx
    Kate

Never used them. I go for my regular cleanings at the dentist and that makes a big diff. Wished I'd gone on a regular basis prior to our wedding would have made a huge difference in our photos but we didn't have the benefits then.
    Melissa

The Spicy Lady
    Mommy to Sydney March 17 2006 & Noah November 10 2008

i can't use them, even if i wanted too, lol... i have crooked teeth and it wouldn't go on properly...
    Christina

mom to Paul 11/15/02

*loving being a homeschooling mom*

*Asperger Syndrome makes life interesting*

Our new dentists office does teeth whitening and cosmetic dentistry - I may look in to it once I'm done school and have an income again

I would love to whiten my teeth, aside from my stomach/thighs they are the thing I am most self-conscious about.
    Meg
    mama to j

no... I tried them, my teeth quickly got more sensitive.

I quit smoking and my teeth whitened up a ton.
    Steph, Mommy to D Jan 4, 2009, and C Dec 9, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by 2stars past midnight View Post
    Teeth whiteners- do you use them? which ones have you found work the best?

I bought all sorts of little 'whitening strips', but either I never get around to using them, or I've had a 2/3/4 yr old beside me saying 'can I have some too, can I help, can I try that too', so, back in the drawer they went- till 'later' which never came/

So, I've been going to the tanning place where they have those '15 min' treatments- they work great, but buying the 3-session packages is $200! Even though it works great, I'm a tea drinker (and I smoke ), so my teeth don't stay that white very long.
    I've boughten 3- '3 sessions' so far, so that's $600....at that rate, it would be cheaper to have all my teeth pulled out & wear whiter dentures!

So, just wondering if any of you whiten your teeth- what do you use, do you go to the dentist for it, ect....
    A dentist in your area could give solutions to these. I am a smoker, I'm planning to quit because cigarette's and caffeine's can increased the build up of plaque and tartar or will caused teeth discoloration but it's difficult for me because I'm experiencing smoking withdrawal problems. What my option is I go to a dentist and they did a teeth bleaching. I recommend de Man & Höediono Dentistry. They offer various types of teeth whitening or bleaching.
    A healthy smile is a magnetic smile.
    de Man & Höediono Dentistry