Default You could WIN the chance to Give & Get this Holiday with Empire Theatres!

Holiday shopping isn’t always as straightforward as we’d like it to be. Trying to find the perfect gift (that doesn’t break the bank) can be like Christopher Columbus’s conquest for a new land. Wouldn’t it be lovely if someone just stepped in and handed you something that everyone on your list wants? And even more, went so far as to give you something in return? We’re happy to present the Empire Theatres ‘Give & Get’ program. Each time you purchase $30 in Empire gift cards, you’ll get $30 in Empire coupons for free! How sweet is that? Whether it’s for your child’s homeroom teacher who loves Patrick Dempsey or your brother who can’t get enough of sci-fi action flicks this is the perfect gift. For them, and for you. Click on the picture above to order yours without even leaving the comfort of your own home!

Enter now for your chance to WIN a holiday bundle! Send an email to contests@londonmoms.ca with GIVE & GET in the subject line before midnight on December 19, 2010. Don't forget to tell us your favorite movie and make sure you include your name and mailing address so we can get your prize to you!
    Leslie
    Co-owner of Londonmoms.ca and Waterloo-Moms.ca

Mom to my four awesome boys and finally a baby girl!! ages 15 months to 17 years!

Leslie

Mom to my four awesome boys and finally a baby girl!! ages 15 months to 17 years!

Awesome!

Congrats to KyliesMom

Your prize will be mailed asap!!
    Leslie

Wahooo!!! Ya right!!! Thats awesome. Thanks!

Congrats
    Sara Mom to L(2004), N(2008), and D(2009)

Life has no remote...So, if u don't like what's going on...get up and change it yourself!!!

yay to you!
    Rachel, mama of 3 BOYS C (9/14/98), Z (9/8/06), E (5/10/08)