Default Girls winter coats at Bonnie Togs.

Just letting anyone looking for an inexpensive winter coat that BT has some that seem of really good quality for $20. I mean it I have inspected this coat from top to bottom becuase of the cheap price tag, but it really has all the details i would look for in a winter coat, wind gaurd , extra band in the wait to keep the wind out, extra buttons along the chin fur lined hood, its feels heavy and warm, etc etc.

Anyways go on it and check it out see what you think. I don't know if they have boys.
    The sizes are from 2-8 (as far as I know) and they come in black or brown.

My oldest got one of the black ones last weekend...she loves it....and it's size 12!! We got it at the one on FairwayRd.
    Tracy momma to Angeline(14) Jack (8) Lyla (7)

Quote Originally Posted by ecomomma View Post
    My oldest got one of the black ones last weekend...she loves it....and it's size 12!! We got it at the one on FairwayRd.
    OK, good to know they go up that big, when I looked I saw nothing above 8. Now I will let my cousin know that they go bigger.

If I have an 11 month old, do i need all those bells and whistels? I just bought a snowsuit bottom/top set from Joe and saw the posts about knees and such. Never even thought of that! She will probably walk in the next month or so. Will she need to have that snowguard and wind guard and everything? She will be outside on walks and probably playing at homecare, but not sure how necessary it is. Any thoughts on what you think for a 12-18 month old over winter?

I never really bothered with the extra wind snap at the waist. I just made sure the coat part went past the bum. I can't say I paid much attention to the extra material at the knees either.
    Kerry
    mother of
    James June 2005
    Naomi Dec 2006

Quote Originally Posted by klofft View Post
    I never really bothered with the extra wind snap at the waist. I just made sure the coat part went past the bum. I can't say I paid much attention to the extra material at the knees either.
    me either. We don't even have a car, and DD was always fine in an inexpensive suit without the bells and whistles this is the first year I am paying real attention to all that stuff as she is almost 4 and in school.

Thanks for the tip I'm going to check it out!!
    Lindsay

mom to Sienna (November 2007) and Zoey (October 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by crunchymummy View Post
    If I have an 11 month old, do i need all those bells and whistels? I just bought a snowsuit bottom/top set from Joe and saw the posts about knees and such. Never even thought of that! She will probably walk in the next month or so. Will she need to have that snowguard and wind guard and everything? She will be outside on walks and probably playing at homecare, but not sure how necessary it is. Any thoughts on what you think for a 12-18 month old over winter?
    DS is 10.5 months and is/will be in homecare this winter, the provided is walking other kids to and from school so I wanted some the bells and whistles. His has extra knee material and the extra waist band. His suit also came with a removable hat, gloves that snap on in three places and a dickie. He is a true boy and always moving, crawling (walking soon) so I spent a bit extra b/c I wanted durability and warmth.

His suit was $70 after tax but I had purchased as suit for $45 at Sears and returned it b/c there was no comparision in quality.

Were there just snowpants on sale? I posted in the materialistic mamas section about looking for chocolate brown snowpants for DD, size 6.

I did not see any snowpants. All I saw was these coats or the columbia snow suits (with jacket and pants( but they are not on sale and pretty expensive.