Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nutra Fams had a different name a couple years ago, Canadian whole sale....

Stay away, they get orders wrong, they dont hold to their word.

I did get a package a couple years ago, I have the freezer space, and you can make it that it is 2 times a year or once, I did every 6 months. They also offer can goods and cereals

First order was perfect, second was a nightmare!
    Bronson 15Quentin 12Abrielle 5Ezykiel 3

Are you a family needing to lose weight? or are you wanting to lose weight? If a yes to either questions email me, I know of a couple programs that are helping families get healthier and singles! Payment plans always available
    http://www.facebook.com/Patricia.ReevesFM

Yes - Stay away unless you have lots of money to burn. The food is very tasty and well packaged but the price is outrageous. I got taken to the cleaners, 210 lbs of meat and about 15 pounds of other stuff for over $3300,00. That works out to $15.00 a pound for the meat which also included hamburgers, ground beef and ground pork. See thread on Free Range Meats.

LOL Ground Grown Deliveries....that sound SOOOOO familiar. I wouldn't give them a dime due to their "sales" people/advertising practices. No matter how lovely their food might be.
    Rachel, mama of 3 BOYS C (9/14/98), Z (9/8/06), E (5/10/08)

If you are considering purchasing this, ask yourself why they don't have a very simple breakdown of each item and it's per kg price.

The answer? They hope you don't do the math and figure out that you are getting ground beef for the price of grocery store filets, or butcher t-bone's.

If you want antibiotic-free, hormone-free, free-range, and even organic (which this isn't), find a local butcher who offers this, and get it fresh.

They have polished their look, but it's still more expensive than any other option out there - by at least 20% above butcher's prices, and 30-40% off the 'organic' type meats in grocery stores.

They came to our door too (despite my no soliciting and no sales sign) under the guise of doing research about food purchases etc. They talked to my DH and he set up an appointment with them. I went on their website afterwards and what their website said they were about was very different to how they presented themselves at the door. Something didn't sit right with me - kind of a "if it's too good to be true, it probably is". When the night of the appointment came, the man was over an hour late. We told him we were unimpressed with the misrepresentation and we were not interested. Now I read this thread and I'm glad I did.

Default Nutrafarms

I would like to say hi, I'm the newest member of waterloo-moms.ca Nutrafarms is a rip off! Not only to they try to push you into ordering, once they do they have a 30 return policy which is exactly the opposite. On the fine print in the contract it states that you have 7 days to write a written cancellation or call to speak to one of their "wonderful" sales associates. If you call to talk to 'Mary' (owner and she's part of the cancellation department) there will ironically be no one there to manually cancel your order. We decided to cut our order in half and it didn't last 6 months. We specified that we eat mostly red meat and they sent us chicken and we didn't get a copy of the 'check list' of the items that we want or order therefore not getting what we asked for.

Soooo glad I didnt set an appointment up. I found the phone rep quite pushy.