Default pediatric dentist?

Has anyone used one in the KW area that they could reccomend? We need to take Olivia...
    Kristina, Mom to
    S 08/2005
    O 08/2007
    R 11/2009
    K 04/2012

Let me check with the lady I used to do after school care as I know she took her son to one.
    Melissa

The Spicy Lady
    Mommy to Sydney March 17 2006 & Noah November 10 2008

My dentist does it, Dr Mark Loyer but he is in East Cambridge. They are amazing there!

oh dear what is with Olivia?
    Kerry
    mom to
    Andrew 1/17/06 and Breanna 5/31/08

Okay, I got this back from the lady I did afterschool care for:

Dr. Hustwitt. I believe he's on Glasgow. I didnt need a referal, Ijust called and made an appointment. He was really good. Devin went for a visit first, they get them familiar with the "nose" that helps them relax. Then he went back and did work. He's a really great doctor, for kids.
    I looked in the phone book and the number is 578-7100.
    Melissa

The Spicy Lady
    Mommy to Sydney March 17 2006 & Noah November 10 2008

When I had the cash (no benefits here) to get dental treatment for my daughter I asked for a recommendation from the dental clinic at The Hospital For Sick Children (this is where my son gets all his dental care) and learned KW does not have any pediatric dentists anymore. Yes, I'm sure
    there are some who are good with kids, but they are not specialized as such. There is a fabulous one in Guelph... a pediatric dentist who has a specialt interest with special needs children and priviliges at Cambridge Memorial Hospital. She is the best and I have referred many happy people to her. Her name is Dr. Catherine Zettle and one simple phone call to her office is all you need to make an appointment.

Dr. Kathrine Zettle
    (519)822-1259
    380 Eramosa Road, Bullfrog Mall, Unit#6

We saw Dr. Lee in London and he was amazing!! I have since learned that he does work here a couple days a week. Expect a very long wait if you want to see him. (you also have to be referred)

~Julia
    mom to
    Jonah,
    Evie,
    and Maya.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magnol...77905562289863

I highly recommend our dentist, Dr. Helen, their office is located at 1058 Queen’s Blvd, Kitchener, they were our dentist for 15yrs so feel free to contact them.
    I really love my teeth, but I love my dentists more. Learn how I got this beautiful smile, click here