Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 12 Days of Giveaways: THIRTY-ONE GIFTS

Have you heard of the company Thirty-One Gifts? Theyve been around in the US for a number of years but only recently expanded to Canada. They aim to simplify life with a product line featuring utility, purses, totes, accessories, monogramming, personalization, womens accessories, mens accessories and more.

Thirty-One offers many customizable products focused on making life easier. Whether its style, organization, the perfect gift item, or a little bit of everything; they have it covered. From totes and purses you can wear while out and about, thermals to help transport food and drinks to a party, or organizational items to help keep your house neat and tidy; Thirty-One has the solution!
    Every Thirty-One style was designed with you in mind. Theyre all solutions that make your life a little easier

Tina McNulty is the first Independent Thirty One Consultant Ive met in Canada. Being on the ground floor of this opportiunity, shes very excited to grow her business and share Thirty-One with everyone!
    Tina asked me which item I would like to try, because I had never seen or touched a Thirty-One product, I left it up to her. Tina picked the Organizing Utility Tote for me. Its a gorgeous bright purple bag, made from extra-tough nylon with stain and water-resistant lining. It measures approx: 10.25H x 15.5W x 6.5D. She had it embroidered with Warm it a phrase that perfectly fits my business.

As soon as I saw it, I was in love! Its so much bigger and more useful than I had expected. Ive had it for less than two weeks and Ive already found so many uses for it.

Check it out! I can fit almost everything I need for a party in this bag! Ive also brought it filled with snacks/toys/crafts on the Santa Train and for an over night excursion. You can even fit a whole hanging file folder system in it! Its seriously fantastic. Im almost tempted to bring it everywhere with me!
    Tina wants to share Thirty One with one of you. Join her Facebook Group for more information, or check out her website. To see all that Thirty One has to offer, you can view their catalogue online here. Enter to win a $20 Gift Certificate to go towards the product of your choice. Good luck trying to decide!
    Meg
    mama to j

I would love the skirt purse.
    Jenn mom to K March 2007 and E October 2008

I'm liking the fold and file, such a great idea
    Samantha

Mother to P - September 2012

The utility tote looks great!

the large utility tote looks like it might be useful for carrying my laundry out to do!

I like the Retro Metro tote.
    Mommy to Alison (2006) and Katie (2010)

The large utility tote. I can think of dozens of uses for it in our desperate-for-storage-solutions home.
    Steph, Mommy to D Jan 4, 2009, and C Dec 9, 2010

i like the retro metro bag in Black happy dot
    Sara Mom to L(2004), N(2008), and D(2009)

Life has no remote...So, if u don't like what's going on...get up and change it yourself!!!

The utility tote looks great. I can definitely get a lot of use out of that!

I like the utility tote too. So many uses.
    Jenn mom to K March 2007 and E October 2008