Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 12 Days of Giveaways: EPICURE

Epicure was founded almost 20 years ago in Victoria, BC by a working mother who just wanted an easier way to feed her family healthy food. What started with her 4 spice collections has quickly become Canadaís largest direct sales company. Did you know that itís a 100% Canadian owned family business? I think thatís pretty awesome!
    Havenít heard of Epicure? Youíre missing out! What is it? Basically, itís magic in a bottle. Actually, more like 190+ bottles and other packages. They are pre-mixed combinations of herbs and spices, seasonings, fruit dip crystals, pantry essentials, rim trimmers, bouillon and soup mixes, crock pot packages and so much more. Epicure also has a line of excellent, quality cookware.

If I sat here and listed off all of my favourite products, youíd all think I was crazy. So Iíll start by telling you that Iím absolutely 100% in love with Epicure. From cold dips like salsa and 3 Onion to hot dips like their Extraordinary Cheese Dip, these magic little jars have got you covered. I was very excited when Melissa told me she wanted me to try out the new BLT Dip Mix, which makes a hot dip that is rich, creamy, and delicious. Made with vegetarian bacon, leeks, and tomato, it reminds me of a gooey, warm, Caesar dressing. The flavour was fantastic, at times Iíve found other dips to be somewhat overwhelming, but when I served this one at my Grandfatherís 70th Birthday party, it was gone within minutes! I was bombarded with questions about what it was and how they could recreate it at home. Like most Epicure products, I give it two HUGE thumbs up.

The 2012 Epicure Selections catalogue is full of ideas for hostess gifts, teacher gifts, Secret Santaís, coworker gifts, and stocking stuffers. From the soothing Christmas Tea to the Extraordinary Cheese Dip Collection, the hardest part will be deciding what to give and what to keep for yourself! Not sure where to start? Turn one of your Christmas gatherings into a no-stress Epicure Party with Melissa and reap the benefits of Hostess Specials, booking bonuses, and discounts! I can assue you, you wonít be sorry if you do.

Melissa Gissing is our resident Waterloo-Momís Epicure Consultant who was generous enough to provide an additional jar of the Epicure BLT Dip Mix for one of you! Giveaway ends DECEMBER 9TH AT MIDNIGHT

To contact Melissa, visit her facebook page or send her an email at melspicestore@hotmail.com. Sheís always ready and willing to answer any questions you may have.
    Meg
    mama to j

Love the cheese, chives and bacon dip.

cheee, chives and bacon dip is good in EVERYTHING!!
    and teh extraordinary cheese dip is deadly good!!

I've tasted some really great Epicure dips at parties that I've been to. A good spice mix can make a big difference in a meal too - going from very bland to very tasty with just a few spoonfuls.
    Kristin

Favorite is the cheese, chives and bacon dip; close second, the hummus dip, so yummy
    Samantha

Mother to P - September 2012

My fav by far is he nacho cheese dip!! sooo good
    Meghan
    Mommy to C - November 2010

If you ladies check out my Epicure page on Facebook you'll see all the current specials as well as the items that are going into the vault.
    Melissa

The Spicy Lady
    Mommy to Sydney March 17 2006 & Noah November 10 2008

I love the Sea salt!

Cheese, Chives and bacon

I also love the extradordinary cheese dip!