Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

now i can stop annoying my friends on facebook with all the contests for a while ;p

So excited for you Jess!
    Proud mummy to GB (08/2010) and RD (10/2012)

Congrats Jess.
    Jenn mom to K March 2007 and E October 2008

So... I just wanted to write a little bit about my prizes now that the forum is back in good shape! =)

We had a fabulous time at Playfit as usual with our passes!
    The Made by Meg coasters are being used in my room because they are too pretty to leave in the living room in the reach of a 2 year old =) We always have bottles of water on our bedside tables
    The bath hat is something that we've actually only used once, and it worked great! But my daughter hates things on her head and decided to hold a washcloth over her eyes instead.
    Frocks for Tots is sending me a Timmies GC =)
    My Scentsy buddy is ADORABLE and I have him sitting up on a high shelf because my daughter also loves him haha
    Just Baked gave us a box of assorted flavors of cupcakes and the most gorgeous cake pops ever. Seriously, fabulous! The Chocolate raspberry is to.die.for.
    Starrie Night Photography has been wonderful to deal with so far. She agreed to do photos for my daughters birthday in April and we are looking forward to it next week!

SUPER thank you to everyone who donated prizes!

(seriously... chocolate raspberry cupcakes... so good!)

Yay! Jess I'm so glad you loved everything.

Maybe we'll have to run another something similar in May for Mothers day? Now that this place is back to normal lets get things moving a bit!
    Meg
    mama to j

the weather finally decided to be nice to us! Starrie Night Photography did our photo shoot and I am SOOOO pleased (and maybe a lil giddy!)

Def recommend her!

I like this thread,I hope the GRAND PRIZE.

Excellent piece of convent delivers in this lecture in the platform because this is such an informative article for the dissertation methodology help UK expert college essay writing students who are eligible in different subjects in UK universities and colleges. I appreciate this kind of post. So I request you to keep posting this type of content daily. You manage to hit an excellent report for the students who are concerned about their education throughout their academic period. Moreover, your research does justification at the internet where many literature reviews help UK students, as well as teachers, gain the relevant piece of knowledge according to their desired subject.

I am Olivia Johnson, working as the senior seo executive geekscan company. I am managing all the seo activities of the company. For information you can visit our website and get the information.Book Your Post is a Professional Informational Platform. Here we will provide you only interesting content, which you will like very much.
    Geeksscan
    Latest Post
    Lates News