Thread: Easter Sunday

Default Easter Sunday

Hi, in case someone is interested. Our church is putting on a play on Easter Sunday. Service starts at 10:30. The play is called Dateline Jeruseleum(spelling?). It is more or less a reporter interviewing all those involved in the cruxification and such. It is interesting. Our church is Faith Missionary. The website is faithchurch.ca If you want more info contact me. Hope some of you can come.
    Kerry
    mother of
    James June 2005
    Naomi Dec 2006

Sounds neat, Kerry! We'll be at our own church (down the road at Wilmot Centre) and then heading out for dinner with the inlaws. Have a great Easter!
    Janette

Mom to Brandon (13) and Evan (10)
    Brandon deals with severe environmental allergies, and although Evan seems to have outgrown a horrid and long-lasting bout of reflux, we're still dealing with tonnes of delays, a learning disability, and sensory issues, caused by micro-duplication of 2q22.3 to 2q23.2.

That does sound good! If I didn't have stuff to do at my church, I would love to be there!
    Janet- Mom to Micaiah (7), Jackson (5) and Jon-Marc (2)

Many churches hold special services on Easter Sunday, which celebrate the Jesus Christ's resurrection after his crucifixion. Many people also decorate eggs. These can be hard boiled eggs that can be eaten later, but may also be model eggs made of plastic, chocolate, candy or other materials. It is also common to organize Easter egg hunts. Eggs of some form are hidden, supposedly by a rabbit or hare. People, especially children, then search for them. In some areas, Easter egg hunts are a popular way for local businesses to promote themselves or may even be organized by churches.