Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So cute... And DS just grew out of everything. Again. lol

He would rock the Aviator tee
    Steph, Mommy to D Jan 4, 2009, and C Dec 9, 2010

Is anyone else still having trouble viewing the contest entry page. I've tried each day but nothing comes up?

I've been trying every day too, Tammy. My problem seems to have been Internet Explorer b/c when I tried from Firefox as my browser today, it finally worked. Maybe try that?
    Janette

Mom to Brandon (13) and Evan (10)
    Brandon deals with severe environmental allergies, and although Evan seems to have outgrown a horrid and long-lasting bout of reflux, we're still dealing with tonnes of delays, a learning disability, and sensory issues, caused by micro-duplication of 2q22.3 to 2q23.2.

I use Internet Explorer too and even when I click on the heading for the contest nothing comes up. I don't have another browser on my computer however. Not sure if I want to install a new one just for a contest! Too bad it won't work for Internet Explorer...I would think that is what most people use for a browser.

I use Google Chrome. No problem viewing it.

I LOVE the treasure hunt pants for boys.

Default Love CiCi Beans!

My 2 pre-teens (age 12 and 13) love the CiCi beans line - it's trendy and comfy and doesn't look too "Adult" on them.

The Happy Heart Hoody is on our wish list this Christmas!

The pj's look so comfy!

this stuff is so much cuter in person! and really well made. wish I could afford more! I have the little tunic top with the fluffy heart on it. I would LOVE the coat for my oldest dd - the one that is longer in the back and shorter in the front. so nice!
    Last edited by newmama09; 12-05-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by Tammymom View Post
    I use Internet Explorer too and even when I click on the heading for the contest nothing comes up. I don't have another browser on my computer however. Not sure if I want to install a new one just for a contest! Too bad it won't work for Internet Explorer...I would think that is what most people use for a browser.
    Tammy, you aren't the only one having problems. Because of this, I will be attempting to load all widegts on to the Waterloo-Moms.ca Facebook page. Please bear with me while I try and figure it out, but so far the Peekaboo Beans one is up there and working.
    Meg
    mama to j

Apparently, I can only load one at a time. So the Peekaboo Beans one is currently on the facebook page.
    Meg
    mama to j