PDA

View Full Version : Argh! Teenagers Suck!

Meg
02-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Okay, so my little brother is 16 and has a girlfriend. We will call her "A", she is 15.

Everyday after school they come to our house and wait for A's mom to pick her up, instead of her taking the bus. It gives them time to hang out because they both have so much on the go (Dance, hockey etc).

Well Monday, Thursday and Friday I am done early and am here when they get home.

Everyday, they insist on sitting in the living room and making out. Most times I can drown it out with the tv or radio, but days like today when I am trying to study, the *smack**smack**smack* sound of making out is driving me UP THE WALL.

What do I do? I've already made it known to my parents that listening to them grosses me out, and that I would appreciate it they could make out quietly...but c'mon...we're going on almost an hour of straight *smack**smack**smack*'ing and I've had enough.

Should I talk to him about it? I don't want to embaress the guy, but honestly...there is only so much I can take. :rolleyes:

mumof2monkeys
02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Tell him enough is enough and you need to study..Knowing him he will tell you to go to your room and study since they cant go anywhere in the house. Hopefully your basement will be done soon and they can go down there or you can. Do they make out infront of Jacob too?

Prid5
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
ugh..I am so not looking forward to raising teenagers...

Christine
02-10-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm sorry, but this gave me a good chuckle! :)

Hope you've been able to work this out.

freedomnow35
02-17-2009, 03:59 AM
LOL, made me laugh also, and urggg to a lot of thinsg with teens,

talking back....OMG!!