PDA

View Full Version : teenage bullies

Tanya
01-26-2011, 04:07 PM
:( my 14 year old has been having pretty horrific time the past week :(

A group/crew of 25 girls have been after her to beat her up :(

The principle and the police have been involved, but I'm not sure about the next step :(

dubhreubel
01-26-2011, 04:09 PM
((hugs)) I don't know what to say about that I'm sorry :(

ontario_gyrl
01-26-2011, 07:04 PM
That is awful!!!!
high school girls can turn on you fast, one minute thay are your friend, the next the are doing everything they can to ruin your life

i am soo sorry she is going through this, the worst part is in the end they may recommend her switching schools, uprooting her because of these other girls :(

JensMom
01-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Oh no...that is awful. I have a 13 year old daughter and I don't know what I would do if that was happening.....hopefully the police will step up.

erinladybug
01-26-2011, 10:53 PM
That's horrible, my heart breaks for her. What does she want to do next? Does she want to change schools?

lcheal
01-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Wow. I was just talking to a friend about a similar situation. This is my nightmare. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Tanya
01-27-2011, 11:49 AM
That's horrible, my heart breaks for her. What does she want to do next? Does she want to change schools?

well she wanted to switch school the first day this all started on January 17.

I've told her that isn't an option, I don't want her run out of her school, She is safe in the school and she has permission from the VP to have any teacher call down to the office for his help at any time.

She is also allowed to leave during class if she feels threatened.

The worst part is she can't really leave school property. The principle has suggested that she stay put, the school has cameras and these girls know it.

I'm waiting to see what happens when exams are over on Monday.

If it continues I will be moving up the chain of command at the school.

dubhreubel
01-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Have actions been taken against the bullies yet? I thought violent threats were usually enough to get a kid suspended at the least... or expelled.

Mom22
03-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Tanya, how is your daughter doing? How did school handled it?