PDA

View Full Version : My baby is growing up.....

Christine
04-11-2009, 02:15 AM
*sigh* ....Bryan will be 13 in May, he's almost taller than me, his voice has changed, he's getting his adam's apple now.... *sigh*

Where does the time go???

Janette
04-11-2009, 02:17 AM
I hear ya, Christine. My baby is going to be 10 in July, but acts like he's going on 15. It's bittersweet, isn't it?

Christine
04-11-2009, 02:21 AM
Your right, bittersweet it is.

Dimoe
04-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I am in the same boat my baby will be 11 in July and is almost as tall as me too. It is with mixed feelings have her growing up. I remember back to when I really wanted her to be more independent but that time went by so fast. Be careful for what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya-Mae
04-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Hehehe... I must be the minority out there! I always hear other parents talking about how they wished for their kids to grow up and meet all these milestones and then once they have surpassed these hear the same parents reminicing about those days and missing them. I totally cannot wait for my kids to grow up and attain more and more independence in their lives. I think that is great to see all my years of hard work and how it is paying off. Yes, I love both my kids to death and enjoy them in every stage they go threw but no, I must admit to not missing the ones that are behind us. I enjoy where I am and look forward to where we will be.