PDA

View Full Version : We're likely waayyy overdue for an update eh?

Meg
11-19-2012, 01:45 AM
I kind of stopped sharing for a while, but just caught a visitor reading the update #1 thread so I thought I'd update.

This dating thing is tough. It's fun, and I'm enjoying myself but man...it's hard!

There have been a handful of dudes in the last few months, a couple dates with each and nothing's felt right. Sometimes it's chemistry wise, other times its extenuating circumstances (ex issues).

It's taken me awhile to become comfortable to talking to and "seeing" more than one at a time. Coffee with 3 different guys isn't a bad thing, and I have to credit some awesome friends for helping me realize that.

So, thats where we are. I'm talking to a few different people now, so we'll see where it goes. :)

ness_xoxo
11-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Are you still having luck on Match.ca ? I just met someone today who met her husband on the site and I thought of you and wondered how it was going! :)

Meg
11-19-2012, 02:29 PM
I was on Eharmony. It was okay, but my subscription ran out months ago and I haven't had the money to renew. Right now, I'm just on POF. It's hit and miss.

Meghan
11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
I have multiple friends doing the online dating thing these days. There are success stories out there...you just get the chance to weed through a lot before you get the gems :)
...and be safe of course

If anything were to happen to my relationship I would 100% go to online sources

snowrose
11-20-2012, 04:34 AM
Sounds like you're doing well, Meg. Good for you for looking carefully at the men you meet!